The goal of the Institute is to empower cultural institutions to provide accessibility for all.
Here are free materials for museum professionals.
- Handbook for Museums and Educators
- Art Beyond Sight International Conferences
- Theory and Research
- Laboratory for Learning
- Multi-Site Museum Study
The Institute also offers these customized services and tools
to museums and other institutions.
- Trainings and Workshops
- Working Groups
- Tactile Diagrams and Maps
- Recorded Verbal Descriptions
- Multimedia Collection Highlights
- Accessibility Survey and Assessment Tools
- Art Beyond Sight Certificate